Hello, Compile!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Websites

5 posters

Go down

Top Websites  Empty Top Websites

Post by Admin Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:29 am

Top Websites  Sitebuilder

Website are very popular nowadays. Some creates website for personal use (e.g. Travel blogs, Food Blogs, Fashion blogs etc.) Some are used for business blogs and some are for educational purposes.

Here are some of the top website builder:

1. Wix
2. Squarespce
3. GoDaddy
4. weebly
5. SiteBuilder
6. Web
7. Big commerceV
8. Voog
9. Strikingly
10. Ucraft

There are more website creators that you can choose from. Listed above are the most popular and used one, and it’s up to you what to used.

So what’s your choice?

Do you have your own website? About what? What is it's purpose?

Admin
Master
Master

http://justine.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

Top Websites  Empty Re: Top Websites

Post by chae Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:33 pm

I have try creating a website using wix for school requirementas Laughing Laughing and i love the environment of wix. It's so easy to use.

chae
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:16 pm

chae wrote:I have try creating a website using wix for school requirementas Laughing Laughing and i love the environment of wix. It's so easy to use.

yes, it's true! I have also try making a website using wix for the same purpose. Laughing And i enjoy making one. May i ask what is the content of your website?

Admin
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by chae Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:21 pm

Hi again admin! Our prof ask us to make a website about our passions and so i created a blog about photography. How 'bout yours?

chae
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi chae, well my wix website is like a CV. You can see there my works, and a like. You may visit it at https://justinefaner7.wixsite.com/justenjoy

Admin
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by chae Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Kewl. I love it. Thanks for sharing Smile btw, have you try the other website creator listed above? aside from wix?

chae
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:34 pm

chae wrote:Kewl. I love it. Thanks for sharing Smile btw, have you try the other website creator listed above? aside from wix?

nope, not yet Smile but i visit all of 'em and i must say all are good platforms. It's up to the user's creativity how they can make it attractive to their audience. Wink Wink

Admin
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by chae Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:38 pm

well yes i guess. and i'm not a so creative ppl so im thankful to themes.

chae
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:40 pm

hehe it's okay, chae! good thing most website creators offers various themes where we can choose from. Arrow

Admin
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Liza Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:25 pm

I will choose wix because I used it already in creating my own website. And it is very easy to use.

Hmmmn by the way ma'am, Can I ask what is the use of domain in the website? Smile

Liza
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by janella Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:38 pm

hi maam justine .. thank you for the info.. i know the wix.. but i dont know the others..

janella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadine Lust Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:08 pm

I haven't try creating a website. What do you think the easiest website builder that i can use?

Nadine Lust
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Liza wrote:I will choose wix because I used it already in creating my own website. And it is very easy to use.

Hmmmn by the way ma'am, Can  I ask what is the use of domain in the website? Smile

Hi liza! Domain Name Servers (DNS) are the Internet's equivalent of a phone book. They maintain a directory of domain names and translate them to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. This is necessary because, although domain names are easy for people to remember, computers or machines, access websites based on IP addresses. Very Happy

Admin
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Liza Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:38 pm

Admin wrote:
Liza wrote:I will choose wix because I used it already in creating my own website. And it is very easy to use.

Hmmmn by the way ma'am, Can  I ask what is the use of domain in the website? Smile

Hi liza! Domain Name Servers (DNS) are the Internet's equivalent of a phone book. They maintain a directory of domain names and translate them to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. This is necessary because, although domain names are easy for people to remember, computers or machines, access websites based on IP addresses. Very Happy

aaah thank you ma'am Smile but do you always need to buy a domain name ?

Liza
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Liza Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Nadine Lust wrote:I haven't try creating a website.  What do you think the easiest website builder that i can use?

For me, wix is the easiest website builder that you can use if you're going to create your own website because I have tried it already ^_~

Liza
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Liza wrote:
Admin wrote:

aaah thank you ma'am Smile but do you always need to buy a domain name ?

Hi again, Liza!The short answer to the question is "no". That is, if all you want is to reserve a domain name, you can easily do it by simply registering that domain. You do not need a web host or website or anything like that to get that name. Smile

Admin
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Nadine Lust wrote:I haven't try creating a website.  What do you think the easiest website builder that i can use?

Well so far i have tried only wix, but i also visit some website builder like GoDaddy and they're all easy to use as well. It just depend upon your creativity Very Happy Thanks for asking, Nadine!

Admin
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Top Websites  Empty Thank you :) well if that's the case i would love to try them all :) i hope that i will actually enjoy all the features there for my website.

Post by Nadine Lust Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Admin wrote:

Well so far i have tried only wix, but i also visit some website builder like GoDaddy and they're all easy to use as well. It just depend upon your creativity Very Happy Thanks for asking, Nadine!
Wink

Nadine Lust
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadine Lust Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Do you have a website for personal use? I would like to check it out just if ever you have one:)

Nadine Lust
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Top Websites  Empty Hi Liza :) can you share with us your website :) I would love to visit yours

Post by Nadine Lust Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Admin wrote:

Nadine Lust
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum